Ok, so i went over to LEXI'S and I can only describe that experience in one word.
WIERD! (be proud of it Lexi!!:D)
So first we played her ps2 game Eyetoy, It's where you see yourself on tv, and you are the controller i guess.
Then, we went on the computer, THEN had brownies, THEN went to Wingers, and it was SUPER funny and SUPER embarresing! The waitor came to our table and he went to lexi to take her order, and she said...
"I'll have the Awesome Alfredo" Lexi and I burst out laughing. (She's never really done that to a waiter before...) So he just kind of said "ok" and went back with a smile on his face. Then he came back and said to her, "How's your awesome alfredo?" she replied in another burst of laughter, and so did I. Oh my gosh.
And then I took a bite of her celery and I HATE celery, so I was plugging her nose while eating it, and then our waiter came and I was just sitting there plugging her nose! Ha ha! Well and also the word of the day I guess was SOUP. ok, we're really random. Then I went to johnstone with them and they taught me the song "Pants on the ground." Thanks for putting that video on your blog whitney! That song is a hit.
We think we should do it as a volleyball cheer, and we were singing it the WHOLE ride home. It was OFFICAILLY one of the most wierd nights i've had in my life. Luv ya Lex
No comments:
Post a Comment