Okay now Easter! My dad and brother were in Boise for the horse races,but me and my mom stayed in town. We got up in the morning and went to Perkins to eat with Gran and Gramps. It was really nice weather .When we got home my mom gave me my easter basket and let me tell you I got a ton of candy! Then I went and played volleyball. We vedged all day so not a ton happened!
Crazy day at school!!! Wow that was a ton of fun! Me and my friend Teren wore the same things which would be: A shirt that said "Marshmellow Canibalism" and Had a picture of Marshmellows Roasing other Marshmellows (we made then ourselves) ,a cowgirl belt buckle,different colored toesocks ,sandals, giant hoop earrings, and last but most definatly not least BALD CAPS! It was hilarious oh ya and we drew on unibrows! That was an adventure!
The recital ! For the recital we danced to Dumb Love ,Break your Heart, and Superstar for hip -hop. For tap we did a Grease medly that was my favorite it was wonderful! My mom and Heather Danced to Hey SOul Sister and they rocked it ! I had a blast!
The hot tub! We got a hot tub ! It feels really good and it has a strobe light in it too! I love it
Lava Hot springs! me mom and stockton all went to lava hot sprin gwe sat in the hot pools me and mom got a massage and we swam in the big pool. It was so much fun!We jumped off platforms and and went down the slides ! I had a ball!
So I guess there is a lot going on ,but thats whats happenin'!
No comments:
Post a Comment