"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,It's about leaning to dance in the Rain"

December 22, 2009

The Christmas Party

                    T'was the night before Monday and all through the house every creature was stirring even Ashton , Brynlie ,and Me!Because it was my Christmas Party!!!So it's not Christmas quite yet but I did go to a Christmas Party at my grandmas house!We ate opened presents and well acted like dogs let me tell you somthing that happened a couple weeks ago. I was at my granny's house with Bryn and Ash. Ashton got in BOZO'S cage and when she got out she told me to get in so I did . She locked it . Then ran away!!!It was at LEAST a solid ten miutes before my mom and Stacey came in to see what I was up to .I told them what happened and they died laughing, but the funniest part was when she ran off she said BYE BYE like a sweet little angel! So at the party she said to get in and I wouldn't so she cried so then I did . Then my bro and Bryn came in and told Ashton to run so she did but after ten seconds she came back and said "Taywow I won't weeve ooo" (Taylor I won't leave you) then she unlocked it .That moment was priceless!!!


              I had so much fun at my Christmas Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment